How safe is Slovenia from Coronavirus with the first infection confirmed?
How to protect yourself from the Coronavirus in Slovenia?
We have gathered basic protective measures anyone can follow against the new Coronavirus while traveling or staying in Slovenia:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 meters (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early. Tell your health care provider if you have traveled in an area in China where 2019-nCoV has been reported, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has traveled from China and has respiratory symptoms.
- Avoid the consumption of raw or undercooked animal products.
Where to get tested for Coronavirus in Slovenia?
Below you will find a list of health care institutes and centers where you can get tested to see if you got infected with Coronavirus in Slovenia.