Who are the famous people who have sadly tested positive for Coronavirus?
The coronavirus pandemic has spread to at least 177 countries and territories, with the worldwide death toll from the virus surpassing the 34,000 mark on March 30.
It all started with Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson, who have already recovered. Thank God, right?
List of celebrities with Coronavirus:
- Prince Charles: The Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne tested positive for the coronavirus on March 25. The 71-year-old is displaying mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health”, said a spokesman for the Clarence House royal residence, adding that he was self-isolating at a royal estate in Scotland. Prince Charles’s wife, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, has also been tested but does not have the virus.
- Boris Johnson: UK Prime Minister
- Prince Albert: Monaco’s Prince Albert II has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the principality said in a statement on Thursday, adding there were “no concerns for his health” and that the titular head of the Mediterranean enclave is continuing to work from his private apartments at the royal palace.
- Luis Sepulveda: The best-selling Chilean writer, who lives in northern Spain, said he was infected. Reports say he showed symptoms of the coronavirus in February after returning from a literary festival in Portugal.
- Aaron Tveit: Broadway star
- Slim Thug
- Olga Kurylenko: The French actress, who starred in the Bond movie Quantum of Solace, announced on March 15 that she had tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Greg Rikaart
- Idris Elba: The British actor and musician said he has tested positive for COVID-19 on March 16 in a video posted on social media and that, although he had no symptoms so far, he was isolating himself from others.
- Andy Cohen: TV host announced in an Instagram post that he tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Kristofer Hivju: The 41-year-old actor, who played Tormund on Game of Thrones, tested positive for the new coronavirus on March 17. Known for his fiery red hair and beard, he said he and his family were in self-isolation at home in Norway.
- Daniel Dae Kim: The South Korean-American actor best known for the television series Hawaii Five-0, said on Thursday that he had tested positive for the coronavirus. Kim, speaking from his home in Hawaii, announced the news in an Instagram posting and video.
- Colton Underwood: Bachelor star
- Placido Domingo: On March 22, the Spanish opera singer said he had tested positive for coronavirus and had gone into self-isolation with his family.
- Rudy Gobert: NBA Player
- Donovan Mitchell: was the second NBA player to test positive for the illness.
- Christian Wood: NBA Player
- Lucian Grainge: chairman and CEO of Universal Music, has been hospitalized with the novel coronavirus.
- Rachel Matthews: voice of Frozen 2 was tested positive on March 16
- Kevin Durant: NBA Player
- Charlotte Lawrence
- Andrew Watt: Music producer
Deaths of celebrities due to Coronavirus
- Floyd Cardoz: Celebrity chef and winner of Season 3 of the US show Top Chef Masters died on March 25 after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Manu Dibango: The 86-year-old Cameroonian Afro-jazz legend died in Paris on March 24, his representative said.