HOSPEO Master 2020
The first conference on the development of human capital in the hospitality industry. 30 January 2020, Exhibition and Convention Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia.
What is HOSPEO Master?
HOSPEO Master is an educational-business event that raises awareness of the importance of human capital in the hospitality industry.
HOSPEO Master analyses and processes the dynamic, demanding, fast-changing and work-intensive environment of the global and local hospitality industry and prepares organisational leaders, decision makers and the workforce for the future, while drawing attention to NOW.
HOSPEO Master places the working man at the center of current customer-oriented organisation and upgrades it with an employee-oriented leadership style.
What are the topics of the event?
The conference will address the following issues:
- The importance of employer branding in hospitality industry.
- How to walk the talk?
- The employer brand road map.
- Are great employees born or made?
- How to establish a learning culture?
- The importance of “ONBOARDING”.
- What are the benefits of continuous training?
Why attend the event?
HOSPEO Master 2020 offers up to 8 hours of engaging, content-rich vocational and educational program and up to 10 speakers. The event is a great opportunity for learning, networking and socialising.
HOSPEO Master 2020 speakers are experts in the hospitality industry and beyond, who will support the main topic with expert knowledge and examples of good practice:
- “Capital and what people have to do with it?” by Maja Križmančič, Organiser of HOSPEO Master 2020, Founder of Flexyteam ltd., Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/maja-krizmancic-1487b951/
- “Global mindset. Local expertise.” by Katarina Larisa Ham, CEO at Quintessentially Adriatic, Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/katarina-larisa-ham-40206021/
- “It’s all about the culture.” by PhD. Alenka Stanič, Human capital consultant, Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/alenkastanic/
- “Attracting and retaining talents for the Ritz – Carlton brand.” by Hugo Lecanda, General Manager at the Ritz Carlton Budapest, Mexico / https://www.linkedin.com/in/hugo-lecanda-6958bb21/
- “How to be OK (employer)?” by Aljoša Bagola, Executive creative director at Pristop ltd., Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/aljoša-bagola-32055957/
- “What makes our people happy?” by Martin Jezeršek, Managing director at Gostinstvo Jezeršek ltd., Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinjezersek/
- Tanja Angleitner Sagadin, Director at Vocational College of Hospitality and Tourism Maribor, Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanja-angleitner/
- Gerard du Plessis, Head of Marketing at Lobster Ink, South Africa lobsterink.com
- “Becoming a Spa manager, but Trainer” by Lea Sevšek Buterin, Wellness consultant at LSB-VELL ltd., Slovenia / https://www.linkedin.com/in/lea-sevsek-buterin-0480b473/
- “What if I invest in their training and then they leave?” by Paul Martin, Trainer at Mixxa ltd., United Kingdom / https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmartin-mixxaltd-hospitalitytraining/
- Round table: “The future of hospitality jobs.”
Who should attend the event?
It’s a must attend event for hospitality people:
- Executives / Chief learning Officers, Chief talent officers.
- Leaders / Corporate leaders who are passionate about developing people, Business owners and their managers.
- Professionals / Talent Development Professionals, Learning & Development Professionals, HR Leaders.
- Educators / Trainers, Coaches, Professors, Teachers, Influencers.
- Talented and passionate operational staff / Chefs, Front of House, Housekeeping, Front Office etc.
- Students of hospitality faculties.
- Others / Consultants and authors or solution providers genuinely interested in coming to learn, contribute and grow
HOSPEO Master 2020 is organized as part of the 14th GASTexpo fair and the 31st Alpe-Adria fair.
The event is organized by the start-up Flexyteam, which has developed the first Slovenian specialized mobile and online staffing tool to promote and connect employers and employers in the field of hospitality industry.
Products made with love in Slovenia
Products made with love in Slovenia