Ingredients come from the family’s own farm or from their neighbours
Only a short drive from Ljubljana, this family-run restaurant with more than a century and a half of tradition offers an excellent combination of modern Slovene cuisine and genuine rural hospitality.
Most of the ingredients are not only organic and locally-sourced, but come from the family’s own farm or from their neighbours, a fact which led to Mihovec being one of the original members recognised under the Gostilna Slovenia brand. Often in the evenings, live traditional music is performed, making it a great place to immerse oneself in Slovenia’s rich culture.
• Zgornje Pirniče 54, 1215 Medvode
• +386 1 362 30 60
• firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mihovec.com
• Chef: Mojca Trnovec; Sommelier: Mojca Trnovec, Jernej Petač
• Cuisine | kuhinja: traditional Slovenian | tradicionalna slovenska
• 12:00-22:00 (Wed-Thu | sre-čet)
12:00-01:00 (Fri-Sat | pet-sob)
12:00-18:00 (Sun | ned)
The Slovenia Restaurants: Top 201
THE Slovenia Restaurants top 201 predstavlja najboljše iz slovenske kuhinje sodobnih kuharskih šefov in restavracij.