Set in the hills high above the town of Krško, with breathtaking panoramic views and an exceedingly peaceful atmosphere amongst the vineyards, the stunning estate dates back to the 19th century when it was first established by the powerful Counts of Attems from nearby Brežice. It’s been a well-known traditional restaurant and guesthouse for more than three decades, but new owners and modern renovations have put it in a class of its own in recent years.
Young chef Dejan Mastnak prepare some exceptional modern dishes that are based on local ingredients and simple homemade flavours. The
tasting menus (and advanced reservations) are highly recommended.
• Sremič 23, 8270 Krško • 12:00-22:00 (Tue-Sat)
• +386 41 687 500
• [email protected], www.trilucke.si
• Chef: Dejan Mastnak; Sommelier: Slavko Gorenc
• Cuisine | kuhinja: modern, local specialties
• 12:00-22:00 (Tue-Sat | tor-sob)