Wolfgang Zeike – President of the International section
The basic goal of the international section is to increase the information flow and strengthen the networking between managers employed in Slovenia and Slovenian managers. By opening Slovenia to international experience and knowledge it strengthens the competitiveness of its economy.
Managers’ association of Slovenia
Connecting more than 1200 Slovenian managers and supporting the development of management in Slovenia for 30 years. By actively participating in shaping the economic environment in Slovenia tehy are co-creating the growth of competitiveness in the Slovenian economy and thereby helping to shape the Slovenian society.
- they are contributing to the development of management in Slovenia
- they are contributing to the success of the Slovenian economy, the development and prosperity of the country and its citizens
- they are helping to shape professional standards for managers
- they are giving Slovenian managers the opportunity to connect, socialize and network
- they are improving the reputation of the profession in the public eye
- they are encouraging the respect of business ethics amongst managers
- they are connecting Slovenia’s management with similar organizations domestically and abroad
From 2018 Wolfgang Zeike, CFO at Brinox, took over the function of the president of International section.
Wolfgang was born in Germany. He started his career as a researcher at the University of Cologne. In 1994, he joined Berliner AG Bank, and three years later he became Senior Manager at Daimler Financial Services AG. In 2009, he took over the leasing department at Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG and opened his own company Wolfgang Zeike – Bürodienstleistungen in 2012. Since 2014 he has been living and working in Slovenia, where he first took charge of the LPKF Laser & Electronics factory in Naklo, from 2017 the management of strategic sales at Rodex and now he is CFO at Brinox.
The work of the international section is based on four key foundations:
- Networking – building a bridge between Slovenian and foreign managers
- Mentoring – a unique mutual mentoring program
- Visits – visiting Slovenian companies
- Education – a unique exchange of experience and know-how
The highest body of the section is represented by the Management Board consisting of:
Wolfgang Zeike, Brinox, President
Maja Žagar, International business development and change management expert
Simona Špilak, Founder & Consultant at BOC Institute