The voting for the professional public began on January 30, 2019 (Gastronomic Academy, 75%), followed by the voting for the general public, which began on January 1, 2019 (25% of the vote) and closed 31.3.2019. We voted for the approval of the audit firm Deloitte Slovenia on 19.4.2019 pre-determined voting systems performed independently received votes of the Gastronomic Academy and public. Revision t.i. “Voting system” shall comprise a systematic expert review of the technical and organizational aspects and ensure credibility in the process itself.
In 2019 TSRA will be the first to present with an exclusive charity dinner. 16 of the best TSRA chefs will prepare a 16-course charity dinner. Their cooking masterpieces will be presented by:
- Ana Ros (House Franko),
- Tomaž Kavčič (Restaurant at Lojze – Zemono Palace),
- Janez Bratovž (Restaurant JB),
- Igor Jagodic (Restaurant Strelec),
- Gregor Vračko (House Denk),
- Uroš Štefelin (Villa Podvin), Bine Volčič (Monstera Bistro),
- David Vračko (Restaurant Mak), Jure Tomič (OŠterija Debeluh),
- Boštjan Trstenjak (Restaurant Cubo),
- Mojmir Šiftar (Evergreen Restaurant),
- Uroš Klinec (Nejka and Uroš Klinec),
- Matej Tomažič (Domažija Majerija),
- Marko Magajne and Luka Gmajner (Okus Gallery),
- Slavko Žagar (Skaručna Restaurant),
- Leon and Tanja Pintarič (Restaurant Rajh).
The proceeds will go to the scholarship fund for young master chefs The Slovenia Young Chef Foundation.
- 9.00 – 13.00 Gourmet 4.0 masterclass open to the general public and includes breakfast and lunch as part of Slovenian Taverns POP UP. It will be divided into the following workshops:
– Slovenian breakfast: a practical photo workshop, publications of Slovenian super food and tasting.
– Catering workshops: How to take advantage of technology and influences for catering performance?
- 12.00 -15.00 Slovenian Taverns POP UP: 12 inns present the holiday tastes of 4 regions
- 13.00 – 14.00 round table: representatives of gastronomic associations in Slovenia
- 15.00 – 17.00 award ceremony of the TSRA 2019 by Diners Club
- 17.00 – 17.30 Press meeting
- 19.00 – 23.00 The Slovenian Dinner by Romerquelle
* With accreditation, ensure participation at all TSRA events with the exception of dinner.
We invite you to join us while at the same time we look forward to your company.
Ljubljana, May the 7 th , 2019 – Selecting Slovenia’s best restaurants – The Slovenia Restaurant Awards 2019 by Dines …
GRAD OTOČEC received the award for BEST HOTEL RESTAURANT 2019 ABOUT THE WINNER: The restaurant is located in Castle Otočec, …
GOSTILNA PRI LOJZETU / CASTLE ZEMONO is the recipient of the BEST INN AWARD 2019. ABOUT THE WINNER: Zemono castle …
ABOUT THE WINNER: CUBO restaurant – right ingredients, a versatile chef, and popular dishes. A minimalistic, modern ambient, reserved parking …
ABOUT THE WINNER: The Bazilika family of restaurants is the winner of the BEST SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT award for the …
Domačija Belica received the award for the best newcomer of the year 2019 ABOUT THE WINNER: Restaurant Belica offers traditional …
The blog JernejKitchen received the Best Foodie Influencer 2019 award. ABOUT THE WINNER: Maja and Jernej Zver – JernejKitchen. Even …