Dobrodošli v THE SLOVENIA RESTAURANT AWARDS

Nacionalen, neodvisen in strokoven izbor najboljših slovenskih restavracij.

SISTEM GLASOVANJA

The expert committee has the professional qualifications and personal experience prepare a comprehensive list of restaurants, which offer high quality food and service and thus a superior culinary experience. Slovenia is divided into four regions; Alpine, Mediterranean & Karst, Thermal Pannonian and Ljubljana and Central Slovenia. 

Vsak član strokovne komisije je moral vsaj enkrat v zadnjih dveh letih obiskati restavracijo, ki jo je predlagal na seznam. 

Člani komisije so izbirali na sledeči osnovi:  

Restavracija mora obratovati najmanj eno leto. Restavracije, ki so se odprle v letu 2018, bodo lahko kandidirale šele za leto 2020.

Hrana in pijača (raznovrstnost, kakovost sestavin, prezentacija jedi, skladnost okusov, inovativnost ter primerno spajanje hrane in pijače)

Storitev (pozdrav, postrežba, način priporočanja hrane in pijače ter znanje strežnega osebja)

Na osnovi tega se je oblikovala skupna ocena “splošnega zadovoljstva” ob obisku restavracije.

Glasovanje za The Slovenia Restaurant Awards 2019:

Each year, The Slovenia Restaurant Awards undertakes comprehensive 3-tiered process in order to determine the very best restaurants in each of the country’s four constituent regions. First, an expert committee regularly meets throughout the year in order to conclusively determine participating restaurants for the following year, which range from 34-69 for each region and some 201 in total. Next, the full lists are voted on by selected members of the Gastronomic Academy, who select 5-10 restaurants from their home region, and 5-10 restaurants total from other regions. And finally, the voting is opened to the general public, who select from short-lists of finalists. Voting is calculated on a weighted basis, meaning that the Gastronomic Academy accounts for 75% of the total, while the general public accounts for the remaining 25%. Professional services consultancy Deloitte is the office independent adjudication partner of The Slovenia Restaurant Awards, and is granted full access to the voting process and data, and performs certain procedures to confirm the integrity and authenticity of the voting process and the resulting list.

Gastronomska Akademija

The Gastronomic Academy is comprised Slovenia’s top chefs, representatives of all participating restaurants, invited experts in the fields of gastronomy and food culture and members of the following partner associations: Slow Food Primorska, Slow Food Ljubljana, Slow Food Štajerska, Sommelier Master, Chaine des Rotisseurs, Vinski konvent sv. Urbana Ljubljana, Društvo vinskih svetovalcev Sommelier Slovenije, SloVino Sommelier Club, Društvo za razvoj pivske kulture Sommelier Slovenije, Vinski konvent sv. Urbana Portorož and OZS sekcija za gostinstvo in turizem. 

DELOITTE - NEODVISNI RAZSODNIK

Founded in 1845, Deloitte has grown to become one of the world’s pre-eminent and most trusted professional services consultancies. As part of its wide-ranging portfolio, Deloitte works with companies in all areas of the licensed retail industry and has considerable experience in proving bespoke adjudication services for a number of internationally recognised awards. It has a dedicated team devoted to the restaurant sector that specialises in a comprehensive range of audit and advisory services, complemented by industry-specific knowledge and the leverage of a network of specialist expertise across the UK, Europe, the US and Asia. In the sector Deloitte works with businesses spanning one-site start-ups through to FTSE-listed groups – and it is proud to be acting as independent adjudicator for The Slovenia Restaurant Awards.