The voting for the professional public began on January 30, 2019 (Gastronomic Academy, 75%), followed by the voting for the general public, which began on January 1, 2019 (25% of the vote) and closed 31.3.2019. We voted for the approval of the audit firm Deloitte Slovenia on 19.4.2019 pre-determined voting systems performed independently received votes of the Gastronomic Academy and public. Revision t.i. “Voting system” shall comprise a systematic expert review of the technical and organizational aspects and ensure credibility in the process itself.
In 2019 TSRA will be the first to present with an exclusive charity dinner. 16 of the best TSRA chefs will prepare a 16-course charity dinner. Their cooking masterpieces will be presented by:
- Ana Ros (House Franko),
- Tomaž Kavčič (Restaurant at Lojze – Zemono Palace),
- Janez Bratovž (Restaurant JB),
- Igor Jagodic (Restaurant Strelec),
- Gregor Vračko (House Denk),
- Uroš Štefelin (Villa Podvin), Bine Volčič (Monstera Bistro),
- David Vračko (Restaurant Mak), Jure Tomič (OŠterija Debeluh),
- Boštjan Trstenjak (Restaurant Cubo),
- Mojmir Šiftar (Evergreen Restaurant),
- Uroš Klinec (Nejka and Uroš Klinec),
- Matej Tomažič (Domažija Majerija),
- Marko Magajne and Luka Gmajner (Okus Gallery),
- Slavko Žagar (Skaručna Restaurant),
- Leon and Tanja Pintarič (Restaurant Rajh).
The proceeds will go to the scholarship fund for young master chefs The Slovenia Young Chef Foundation.
- 9.00 – 13.00 Gourmet 4.0 masterclass open to the general public and includes breakfast and lunch as part of Slovenian Taverns POP UP. It will be divided into the following workshops:
– Slovenian breakfast: a practical photo workshop, publications of Slovenian super food and tasting.
– Catering workshops: How to take advantage of technology and influences for catering performance?
- 12.00 -15.00 Slovenian Taverns POP UP: 12 inns present the holiday tastes of 4 regions
- 13.00 – 14.00 round table: representatives of gastronomic associations in Slovenia
- 15.00 – 17.00 award ceremony of the TSRA 2019 by Diners Club
- 17.00 – 17.30 Press meeting
- 19.00 – 23.00 The Slovenian Dinner by Romerquelle
* With accreditation, ensure participation at all TSRA events with the exception of dinner.
We invite you to join us while at the same time we look forward to your company.
Beli Labod – Chinese Flavours in the Heart of Ljubljana Family Wang and Feng welcomes you to taste the Chinese …
TOP 100 Slovenian Restaurants 2019 TOP 100 Slovenian Restaurants 2019 by The Slovenia Restaurant Awards. TOP3 Gostilna Pri Lojzetu — …
Michelin stars in Slovenia Great news for Slovenia: we are getting the Michelin restaurant guide Michelin gastronomic guide is coming …
TOP 10 Thermal Pannonian Slovenia Restaurants Eastern Slovenia is a land of wide, open fields and rolling landscapes, storks, wind-rattles, …
TOP 10 Alpine Slovenia Restaurants You can feel the beauty of green Slovenia as you enjoy a view of the …
Gostilna Francl Regarded by locals as one of the best restaurants in the region, if not the entire country, Gostilna …
Best LJ Restaurant 2019 / In Your Pocket In recent years Ljubljana has truly turned into something of a paradise …