- 100-leaf, plain
- 90g volumised paper
- size 11,5×15,5 cm
The print derives from the altar stone, located in the St. Cyril and Methodius chapel in the Vrata valley. The building and the interior were created in 1927 according to Vurnik’s designs, whereas the wooden chest was painted with a pattern of white doves, ears of wheat and sun by Helena Kottler Vurnik.
The Gift of Slovene Architecture: Ivan Vurnik & Helena Kotler Vurnik was created on the initiative and under the guidance of the Centre of Architecture, which operates in the fields of architecture and education, endeavouring to raise awareness of the importance of quality built environment. The collection represents motifs related to individual works of Slovenian architectural tradition and architecture of the modern day.
Architect: Ivan Vurnik (1884 – 1971), Painter: Helena Kottler vurnik (1882 – 1962)
The gift is designed by Luka Purgar.